INFORMATION AND CONSENT PURSUANT TO Art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”
In compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” for the safeguarding of privacy and in relation to the processing of personal data acquired or which shall be acquired in contractual relationships entered into or which shall be entered into at a future date, between our company and your company’, we inform you that:
1. The gathering or in any event the processing of personal data is carried out for the exclusive purpose of attending to the requirements connected with the economic activity of Romeo Shipping Srl and in particular for:
- The fulfilment of contractual obligations in relation to the interested party;
- The fulfilment of legal obligations;
2. Personal data is and shall be processed in a legal manner, in a proper way, with the utmost confidentiality and in any event in compliance with the relevant laws. Such data shall be recorded, conserved and organised in electronic and/or hard copy archives. To underpin its security we already implement and continue to enhance all measures required to ensure the confidentiality of the data, with particular reference to the provisions of attachment B of Legislative Decree 196/2003- Technical specifications in relation to minimum safety measures.
3. The following types of party may become aware of the data provided by you: our technical and administrative staff, shipping companies, credit institutions, credit recovery agencies, credit insurance companies, companies specialising in commercial information, professionals and consultants. For the sole purpose of credit protection, the data in question may be communicated to credit institutions and financial companies for payment and insurance instructions, as well as to credit recovery agencies for the assignment of debt and for other similar operations.
4. The gathering of personal data is mandatory for formalising commercial relationships and required in order to initiate legal obligations, including those of a fiscal nature.
5. Personal data and related processing shall not be subject to communication or dissemination outside the eventualities permitted by the law and shall occur using the permitted procedures.
6. You have the power to exercise the rights set out by Art. 13 of Law 196/2003.
7. The data controller is the Chief Executive pro tempore.
8. Data may also be processed to send you (via email, fax or by post) offers and commercial initiatives carried out by us, assuming you have given your prior consent.